Countdown to Summer

Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3, 2015


Ceremonial Maya Headdresses for final sacrifice ceremony!

Period 1 -











Period 2
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Essential Question
How can I work collaboratively with my group to expand my city and learn how the Classic Maya worked and lived?
Objective
I will be successful when....

...I can
  • work cooperatively with my Maya City group
  • trade with other cities to improve my city and their city
  • create the most people in my city
  • fill out a student expense report
Activity
  • Warm Up - DOG (no DOG today)
  • Final Ceremony and Sacrifice
Homework
None
Some Examples!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

May 18, 2019

Warm up: DOG In Class 1. Locker clean out! 2.  Life! NO BACKPACKS OR LOCKERS AFTER TODAY!! Homework NO BACKPACKS O...