Countdown to Summer

Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014





Warm Up:

Get a note card from the front table. You have 5 minutes to:


1. Put your name on it.
2. List the 5 things that must be on a map!
3. Turn it in to the basket for your class.

Have your vocabulary on your desk for check in and Dojo points!!

Objective: I will be successful when....

1.  ...I can use all the tools of a geographer
2. ...I can use a map and all it's components to find my way
3. ...I can answer the question: How do geographers show information on the map?

In Class:

1.  Go over the vocabulary from Section 1.2.
2. Phase 1: Map Titles and Symbols

HW:

1.  Do you want reminders about homework? 
2. How about signing up here: Remind (make sure to read the directions!!)
3. CHARGE YOUR CHROMEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 18, 2019

Warm up: DOG In Class 1. Locker clean out! 2.  Life! NO BACKPACKS OR LOCKERS AFTER TODAY!! Homework NO BACKPACKS O...