Countdown to Summer

Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 13, 2014

wolf-range-north-america.jpg (602×640)

Warm Up:

1. DOG

Objective: I will be successful when....


1.  ...I can use thematic maps to answer questions.
2. ... I will use the reading strategy of deconstructing (close read) the question before answering it.


In Class:

1.  P. 1 Go over answers to Challenge #3 (5-10)
P. 2 Finish Challenge #3
2. P. 1: How to deconstruct a question so that I know what I need to do before I begin the task. (read closely)
3. P. 1 Challenge #4 - questions 1-4 as a class and on your own. For #1 I did as a think aloud, you do #2-4. 


HW:


1.  How about signing up here: Remind (make sure to read the directions!!)
2. CHARGE YOUR CHROMEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 18, 2019

Warm up: DOG In Class 1. Locker clean out! 2.  Life! NO BACKPACKS OR LOCKERS AFTER TODAY!! Homework NO BACKPACKS O...