Countdown to Summer

Friday, November 21, 2014

November 21, 2014


Warm Up:

1. DOG
2. Fill this form out with the serial number from your Chromebook! If you were to lose your Chromebook or have it stolen we might be able to track it for you!! I would also click the box, send me a copy!!

Click here for form!


Objective: I will be successful when....

1.  ...I can use thematic maps to answer questions.
2. ...I use the reading strategy, deconstructing the question before I answer.

In Class:

P.1

*Work on island final due Tuesday.
*Finish  questions 5 and 6 on Challenge #4.  (Google Classroom)



HW:

1.  How about signing up here: Remind (make sure to read the directions!!)
2. CHARGE YOUR CHROMEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 18, 2019

Warm up: DOG In Class 1. Locker clean out! 2.  Life! NO BACKPACKS OR LOCKERS AFTER TODAY!! Homework NO BACKPACKS O...